now blogging in full color


this would a good time to show my hemsby weekender holiday snaps!
meanwhile -
the ersel hickey story continues...
last time i mentioned the ersel hickey myspace and how i had an email from some lawyer asking me if he could pay me some back-dated royalties for one of his songs... the money would be welcome, but it isn't mine, so thanks anyway...
i tracked down a friend of EH on the web, and now i've got johnny vallis emailing me and asking for my phone number in reference to this... johnny vallis actually played hemsby one year, and strangely looks like a cross between joe strummer and ersle hickey AND he's from canada... so there might be a connection bewtween them.
stay tuned...


busy weekend coming-up: saturday morning will see me rising early to get a haircut, and do all my saturday stuff before noon, as i've got a session in the studio with someone for the shop, before getting tarted-up and heading out to see lloyd tripp in the evening... for me that is a busy weekend these days.
and i haven't even decided on what shirt to wear... a loud Hawaiian one or a bowling shirt...
i may even wear a t-shirt, just to show off the fact that i've lost 1.5 stone and have been working out with free-weights....
mental note to self today: do not show my sailor jerry tattoos to new members of staff, as it initimidates them...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails